Ingles ejercicio 1

My name is Clemente Fabres, I am 19 years old and I study architecture in "Universidad de Chile". 
I was born in Barcelona the year 2003 becaused my parents were studying in this country. Then, in 2007, they comeback to Chile.

I lived with my Mother and my brother, who is 16 years old, and my hobbies are playing Tennis and Computer games. Also I like to play any sport with friend like Basketball or Voleyball. I finished the school the year 2021 and I choose the carreer of architecture becaused I think that I will be good in this profession. 

Another hobbie that I have is eating, I like to discover new flavors and food combinations. One of my favourites chilean meals is "pastel de papa", but also I like the "empanadas" and "completos".
In the future I want to do a gastronomic travel in Europa.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Last Weekend