A good friend

Today I will talk about one of my best friends. His name is Horacio, but we called him Yacho and we have been friends since 2016. I met Yacho in the school, he was part of my generation, but he was in the A class ( I was in B), we began to be friends, because we were together in a class of German and we were desk neighbours. We become better friends when I entered to the scouts and he was my patrol guide, there, in the camps, I met the group of my best friends until to these days. 

I think, that what we most have in common is our competitive actitude. I know that everything we do, we will try to win and, in most cases, we do. He is very skilled in sports, so we can play any sport and dont feel bad for the activity.

Last time I saw him was yesterday, because he invited me for a soccer match with his Political science classmates. We managed to win the match, so we are on good terms ( When we loose games, we stop talking for a few days). Today, in the evening I will also see him, because we have the Birthday of a friend in common.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend