A Holiday as a child

 I don´t know if this holiday are my first holidays, but i think was one of the best vacations that i do with my family. I think it was in the summer of 2013, when i was 10 years old and we go to Argentina, but in the way we stopped in a lot of places in the South of Chile. 

I remember to be in Los Ángeles, in the house of my grandmother, then we go to Pichilemu and Osorno, where one of my best friends in this era had moved. When we finally where in San Martin, Argentina, we haven´t a place to sleep, so we search the hole day an hotel to stay there. Finally we can´t find an hotel, but in the restaurant, where we had dinner, a man say us that he can us recive in his house during a week. I remember that San Martin was very quiet and the more memorable thing that we had do was to navegate in the see in a both with my father and my brother ( My mom is afraid with the waves).  Then we go to Bariloche, where was more touristic and we visited a lot historical constructions and museums. I haven´t the photofraphs at this moment, but i remember one where my brother and me were staying in a train track. After the photo my brother had an little accident, because he trip on with the rail.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend