A place in Chile

 I´m not a big knowledgest of interesting places and travels but when I was in scout, by my school, we went to many interesting places. In one summercamp, I think in year 2019, I remember that the group had an activity were he let us with a guide in a random place and we must to comeback to the camp in three days, "Ride". 

In one of the stops that we do this summer was in Panguipulli. I still remember that before get in the town, we found a pair of hotels that had impressive shapes and were built of wood. When we arrive in Panguipulli we negociate with an restaurant to buy food. We got a very good price and we lunch stake with  French fries, was definetly the best lunch in the hole camp. Then we went to the Panguipulli lake, where we take a shower and made scout activities with games and talks.

This travel was very enjoyed by us becaused the group of 5 that we were was the same of my best friends so we have now a lot of histories and experiences that we all remmeber with nostalgia. The only problem was that we were in the wrong direction and we got lost.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend