A Song

 Hi classmates and Mr. Higginson,

In this ocation I will to share with you a song that I really like, which in the last weeks i hear it a lot of times. The song names "Departamento" and the band who play it names "Bándalos Chinos".

I dont know when was the first time that I hear this song, probably was with my uncle who loves argentinian rock and sometimes was in charge with the music at the family celebrations. I "rediscovered" this song by one of my best friends, who was searching new music in his free time and found this fantastic masterpiece.

I like of this song that is not only a traditional argentinian rock with guitars and an "agressive" rhythm, also the "Bándalos Chinos" mixed this sounds with some electronical music and softier noices, without a main bass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzS-tVjSMoI


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend