Last Weekend

 Last week was the "semana de receso", so I have a very long "weekend". In this days I seize the time to train Tennis, becaused with the University, I often have not enough time to go to the club. In a normal week I play Tennis 2-3 times and only 1,5 hours per day, but with this mini holidays I reach to play 4 days and almost the whole day (From 11am to 17 o´clock).

The plan of the training is very special, because we play only 2 hours in the morning, then we go to the gym 1 hours and 30 minutes, and after lunch we play another time Tennis. Between the fisic preparation and the second Tennis class we have a little moment to lunch, but sometime we are very tired with the gym and we use this break to take a nap and recover energies.

After the training, generally, I go to my house, but last Friday I had a Football match with my friends, so I went directly from the club to the Football court, fortunately it was not to far away. The worst part of the day was when the match was finished and I must to go home, becaused I was extremely tired and my legs were almost useless.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1