A Family Meal

Today I want to talk about a family meal that I remember. I think it was 2 years ago, when my grandparents celebrate their 50th marriage anniversary. We celebrate it in the house of my aunt and all my maternal family was there. All my uncles (2), aunts (2), my cousins (11), my grand parents, my mom, my brother and me were there. 

I remember that we ate arabic food, becaused this part of my family are palestinians. We usually buy the arabic food, but this time all the families had to bring part of the food cooked by themselves. My mother and me cooked the stuffed cabbages, which were not so good. The featured recipe was of my uncle Gabriel, who cooked with my cousin "Tajas", this is a Tomato soup with a lot of garlic, rice and lamb meat. 

The memorable of this family meal was that we were in pandemic and we haven´t seen each other for months, so my grand parents got emotionals and we met our new cousin that she was born recently. This day we talk a lot with my cousins, who are my same age, and at the night, when i was in my home, we play online with them.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend