Blog Experience

 To this final post I will give you my opinion about my experience with myblog.com and the blogs we do in classes. At first, what I can say about the fridays classes is that was a good exercise to don´t forget to write in English, becaused in my routine days I don´t do it usually, so I lose fluency to write. I don´t think that I learn more English, but is a fact that today I write these posts in half of the time then before.

Another thing that I want to tell about this format is that not all blogs were equal to write and to read, becaused some topics were funnier then others. I think that my favourite post that I write this semester was that one that we explain a memorable travel that we do in the past. In my case I write about my trip to Argentina and that bring me back a lot of good memories. On the other hand, the post that I enjoyed less was the second one, where we must to write about a song that we find good. I don´t like these blog becaused it was a little boring to explain the reasons thats makes me love a song.

About reading, I can say that my favourite post of Mr. Simon is "A Country You Would Like To Visit". The reason is becaused I didn´t had to much information about Cambodia and with this blog I learn something new.

What a I don´t like this format of classes is the requirment of writing in my classmates blogs, becaused it takes a lot of time to read them and I prefer still writing another text or doing a more dinamic activity.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend