Language

 I begann to have english classes in the school when I was in 7th grade (13 years old). Thats becaused my school was swiss and before 7th grade they only teach on german. I think it was a bit difficult to me, becaused I confused a lot of words between this two languages.

In my daily routine I also play videogames and I see films that are not traduced, so I hear the actors speaking and thats help me to understand better english native speakers. Another think thats help me for that is to hear english music.

When i´m in the english lessons I don´t like so much to talk with my partners, but reading textes and writing, I find it better and sometimes I enjoy it.

I think knowing English will be useful in the future, becaused a lot of international architecture offices work in this languages, and if you don´t speaks english, they are automatically unreachable. Also is very neccesary to travel around the world and it helps to meet new people in your life.

I think that English culture is very similar to chilean´s, becaused with the globalization we all are having similar traditions, but I think that a great characteristic of english people is that they give a lot of importance to sport.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Holiday as a child

Ingles ejercicio 1

Last Weekend